The Cedar Grilled Lemon Chicken is all of that and more. Perfect for a summertime cookout or an anytime meal, this recipe is simple, flavorful, and sure to please everyone at the table.
Cedar Grilled Lemon chicken is marinated in a zesty lemon sauce, then grilled to perfection with cedar wood chips for a subtle smoky flavor. The result is a tender and juicy chicken that is full of flavor. Serve it with your favorite side dishes and enjoy!
When it comes to finding the perfect grilled chicken recipe, you can’t go wrong with Applebee’s Cedar Grilled Lemon Chicken. This dish is made with boneless, skinless chicken breasts that are marinated in a zesty lemon pepper seasoning before being grilled to perfection. Whether you’re looking for a quick and easy weeknight meal or entertaining guests, Applebee’s Cedar Grilled Lemon Chicken is sure to impress. So fire up the grill and give this recipe a try today!
What Are the Benefits of Applebees Cedar Grilled Lemon Chicken?
There are many benefits to eating Applebees cedar grilled lemon chicken.
- First, it is a lean source of protein.
- Each serving of this dish provides 26 grams of protein, making it a great option for those who are looking to build muscle or lose weight.
- Additionally, this dish is low in calories and fat, as well as cholesterol free.
- Second, cedar grilled lemon chicken is a good source of vitamins and minerals.
- The chicken is rich in iron, potassium, and phosphorus, as well as vitamins A, B6, and B12.
- Third, this dish is a great way to get your daily dose of antioxidants.
- The lemon juice and garlic used in the marinade are both excellent sources of antioxidants, which help to protect the body against disease and promote overall health.
- Fourth, cedar grilled lemon chicken is a simple and easy dish to make.
- It requires minimal prep time and can be easily cooked on a weeknight.
Also Read About the Recipe: Frischs Vegetable Soup Recipe
Amazing Serving Suggestions for Applebees Cedar Grilled Lemon Chicken:
- Serve over a bed of rice or quinoa
- Pair with roasted vegetables
- Serve with a side salad
- Enjoy as is!
Applebee’s Cedar Grilled Lemon Chicken Recipe is a great dish to prepare for your family and friends. The chicken is juicy and tender, and the sauce packs a flavorful punch. This recipe is easy to follow, and it’s perfect for any occasion. We hope you enjoy it!
Also Read About the Recipe: Herbalife Wonder Woman Tea Recipe
Can I Freeze Applebees Cedar Grilled Lemon Chicken?
Yes, you can freeze Applebees Cedar Grilled Lemon Chicken. The chicken should be placed in an airtight container or freezer bag and frozen for up to two months. When you are ready to eat the chicken, thaw it in the refrigerator overnight and then reheat it in the oven or microwave.
Is Applebees Cedar Grilled Lemon Chicken spicy?
It’s not particularly spicy, but it does have a bit of a kick.
The Cedar Grilled Lemon Chicken at Applebees is made with a blend of seasonings that give it a bit of a kick, including cumin, chili powder, and smoked paprika. So if you’re looking for something with some heat, this dish might be a good option for you. However, if you’re not big on spicy food, you might want to go with one of the other options on the menu.
How Can Improve the Taste of Applebees Cedar Grilled Lemon Chicken?
There are a few things you can do to improve the taste of Applebee’s Cedar Grilled Lemon Chicken. First, make sure you cook the chicken properly. the overcooked chicken will be dry and tasteless. Second, use fresh lemon juice and zest in the marinade. This will give the chicken a bright flavor. Finally, make sure to grill the chicken over cedar wood chips or planks. This will impart a smoky flavor that will really make the dish stand out. Following these tips should help you create a delicious and flavorful dish that everyone will enjoy!
Are Any Side Effects of Applebees Cedar Grilled Lemon Chicken?
No, there are no known side effects of eating Applebee’s Cedar Grilled Lemon Chicken. However, as with any food, you may experience some minor side effects such as upset stomach, diarrhea, or constipation. If you experience any serious side effects, be sure to consult a health care professional.