This hearty recipe features tender chunks of beef simmered in a savory sour cream and mushroom sauce it’s sure to become a new family favorite. Serve over hot egg noodles for a complete meal.
This Julia Child Beef Stroganoff Recipe is a deliciously hearty and rich dish that is perfect for a winter night. Tender beef is simmered in a creamy sauce and served over egg noodles. This dish is sure to please even the pickiest eaters!
What Are the Benefits of Julia Child Beef Stroganoff?
- Julia Child’s Beef Stroganoff is a classic dish that is simple to make and tastes delicious.
- It can be made with beef, pork, lamb, or venison and is perfect for using up any leftover meat.
- The sauce is made with sour cream, Dijon mustard, and Worcestershire sauce and is very flavorful.
- It can be served over mashed potatoes, noodles, or rice for a hearty meal.
- Leftovers can be stored in the fridge for up to 3 days or frozen for up to 2 months.
- It’s a perfect dish for feeding a large crowd.
Amazing Serving Suggestions for Julia Child Beef Stroganoff Recipe:
- Serve over mashed potatoes or rice for a heartier meal.
- Top with grated Parmesan cheese for added flavor.
- Stir in some frozen peas or green beans during the last few minutes of cooking for added vegetables.
- Serve with a side salad and crusty bread for a complete meal.
- Use leftover beef Stroganoff as a filling for tacos or burritos.
- Add in some chopped carrots or celery for added crunch and nutrition.
- Top with crispy fried onions for added texture.
This is an excellent dish for a dinner party because it’s relatively easy to make and can be made ahead of time. Your guests will be impressed with your cooking skills, but they’ll never know how simple the recipe actually was.
Can I Freeze Julia Child Beef Stroganoff?
The dish can be frozen, but it will not taste as good as when it is freshly prepared. Freezing changes the texture and flavor of the dish.
Is Julia Child Beef Stroganoff Spicy?
No, the Julia Child version of Beef Stroganoff is not spicy. It does have a nice flavor profile, but it’s not hot.
How Can Improve the Taste of Julia Child Beef Stroganoff?
There are a few ways to improve the taste of Julia Child Beef Stroganoff. One way is to use higher-quality beef. Another way is to brown the beef before adding it to the sauce. Finally, you could add more mushrooms, which would give the dish a deeper flavor.
Are Any Side Effects to Julia Child Beef Stroganoff?
No, there are no side effects to Julia Child Beef Stroganoff. Enjoy!